• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Emerl.wad anybody?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I AM making it in paint because i have no other program to use
anyway, another sprite
5fq2.png

Free Open Source Software FTW!!1
Let's just say it's like Photoshop. Except with all the buttons and tools and dialogs organized differently, in a way that actually makes sense once you learn it. :|

However, because there is so much stuff packed in it and it's *gasp*... Organized in a way somewhat unlike standard Windows garbage... Well, some people can't figure out how to use it. It just takes patience, really... :roll:

uh, i've never used Photo shop before, anyway, front sprite :P
1nk9.png

heh, im still on this, just not showing any progress...... yet, im trying to think what emerl should look like when he is going at full speed

Ahem, i said it is a demo, i just said in my post, it's just a demo, not the real thing

You should try to make a soc that can make him do sonics punch punch kick combo move from sonic battle, that would be pwnsome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back