• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

EMERL for srb2( on hold )

Status
Not open for further replies.

CEO OF KINGDOM HEARTS

Fellow broshima
Ok I'm gonna skip the intro and stop wasting time

EMERL FOR SRB2 IS REAL

Currently I'm working on the stand rotation and the mini life icon

But I'm still stuck on the first frame because I've had many design changes but other than that I NEED HELP I am so new to this and need someone to code and manage the mod whenever I'm gone. Now with that out of the way

ABILITIES

I was thinking about doing a
Clone + 2.1 anyone
Type thing

What I mean by that is that kinda like anyone he will have the abilities of the vanilla characters but you can switch through them like the clone mod.

And for his super form he will be awakened emerl with the abilities of each character that can turn super

And that's about it for now

See ya

OH RIGHT here's the pics of my "progress"

Untitled 06-27-2021 11-40-16.png

Screenshot_20210703-130122.png

Last edited:
I was thinking about doing a
Clone + 2.1 anyone
Type thing

What I mean by that is that kinda like anyone he will have the abilities of the vanilla characters but you can switch through them like the clone mod.

And for his super form he will be awakened emerl with the abilities of each character that can turn super
Man. Thats going to be a pain in the butt (specially if you not know how to lua) more if talking about modern sonic, duke nukem or lilac

Man. Thats going to be a pain in the butt (specially if you not know how to lua) more if talking about modern sonic, duke nukem or lilac
It sure will but ill try to get the mod to the public so they can enjoy it

Edit: it may come sooner than my deadline if some people could help but nowadays it seems like everyone is making a mod
Post automatically merged:

Also teeny update but I finished the head
(almost)

Attachments

• Untitled 07-02-2021 11-46-55.png
    Untitled 07-02-2021 11-46-55.png
    2.7 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Ok I I have an actual update this time and should answer some questions

1. I'm going for another style ( spriting style) I'm going to use jecks old emerl model as a base for sprites
Bad news I don't have a pc ( its in storage) so I can't
1. Import things into the game
2. View the model
3. I'm doing things from a tablet RN

2. Still need some help

Its Q/A time ... ( ask me questions/ give suggestions)

Last edited:
Oh btw I also made my schedule aka 1 sprite a day

Can Emerl Actually make SB (Sonic Battle) Moves?
For battle mod yes

Tbh emerl might actually go on hold because
1. No ppl helping me out
2. I can't view jecks old model
And
3. I have a planned practice mod to release when metal wario's sa mod comes out so yea

My practice mod is going on hold and now I'm working on emerl till I pass out aka 2-3 1/2 sprites a day so all I Need is a port of neck Jim's old model to get the walk , jump and,glide / fly animations
Btw the full stand rotation is almost done

Also the practice mod was some sonic advance items like sign post and monitors so yeah that's cancelled so I can work more on emerl

My practice mod is going on hold and now I'm working on emerl till I pass out aka 2-3 1/2 sprites a day so all I Need is a port of neck Jim's old model to get the walk , jump and,glide / fly animations
Btw the full stand rotation is almost done

Also the practice mod was some sonic advance items like sign post and monitors so yeah that's cancelled so I can work more on emerl
He is JECK jims and these are not reusable so you need to ask him

Emerl is now on hold due to me not being a good Spriter and the lack of time on my hands

Before I actually go and put the mod on hold Here's my first stand sprite
Untitled 07-10-2021 03-17-15.png

Fixed up the green parts of him a bit by making it darker
Untitled 07-10-2021 03-17-15.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back