EMERAO

Status
Not open for further replies.

on Edge

EMERAO.jpg

Download Link...

This is the next release of my mod-thing, with a character in it. But, you see, I have had a problem with every character wad I have ever made. This is just the only time it seemed important enough to bring it up.

So please, tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Oh..my..god..its happens to me too i couldnt release my Sora, Crash Bandicoot Kart Racer, and eddy wad because that pops up. I will release all of these wads(except eddy im making a Ed, Edd, N' Eddy Mod)if someones figures out how to fix that.

From what I understand, it's a very common error. I have yet to experience it myself, though. My suggestion to you is to download whatever character you want, and rebuild your wad on top of that, and modify the S_SKIN and OBJCTCFG to what you need. You could also try rebuilding it from scratch. I'm not sure what causes this. Follow the tutorial on the Wiki and you should be fine.

VV007!

I fixed the problem! What I did was:

1) Copy the plr again.
2) Add the S_SKIN
3) Make the OBJCTCFG.
4) Rename it with correct spelling.
5) Put the objectconfig at the very top.
6) Replace the data with my soc.

:mrgreen: I really hope that this helps everybody.

I was having the same problem with my little modafied tails

all you need to do is go down to the falling animations and lower case all of the a's and b's after XXXXA4 or something

hope you have the new xwe to do this

By the way i am vage because i have no idea on how to explane it...

When you can give me a specific cause, and specific not-complicated fix for this, I'll do that.

For future refrence, a possible cause is having the SkinName and PlayerName values the same in the OBJCFG.

Fixed it (i think)

Make sure there is no punctuation in your objctcfg file so no !"?*&%$£() ok!!!
(i hope this Works)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back