Emerald hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Cat

Are emerald hunt levels allowed? Like if this was in race mode would it be whoever gets the most emeralds wins? Please explain if this can happen.

I don't see why not, despite Race + Emerald hunt = stupid idea since the person can just grab the last emmy at the last second and win it all without even really trying. Just remember to set the Emerald's flags to 0, or else they might become missing upon stage load.

I do wish you luck with that. That'd take some insane scripting AND an src modification to get it to work, if I'm seeing this the way you are. At the least you'd have to script a new object (or several) to represent emeralds, but they ACTUALLY are rings, and there's no normal rings in the map. You'd also have to implement SRB2CB's Ring mode into SRB2's src, add some modifications so it looks at a player's rings instead of their team's rings in the base. And then some.

I actually think WEREHOG's idea could be a ton of fun, assuming he somehow programs in a time limit and continuously-generated randomly placed emeralds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back