Resource icon

Emerald Abilities! V1.0.2

Void Animates

Just a guy who loves... EVERYTHING!
BrightEmerald submitted a new resource:

Emerald Abilities! - lua

This was originally an ability for sonic but became MUCH bigger, I present to you...
Emerald Abilities!™
Sonic has the: Emerald Thrust!
View attachment 50985
and the: Chaos Stomp!
View attachment 50986
next up...
Tails!
Tails has the: Flight Dash!
View attachment 50987
and the: Emerald Bounce!
View attachment 50989
finally , the treasure hunting echidna...
Chuck- I mean Knuckles!
His...​

Read more about this resource...

Hey, nice job adding more abilities for the main gang! Just some minor feedback to these new abilities, I would describe how to use these abilities in your release post. I know it's just the Spin Button but putting that in your release post and explaining to everyone how to perform the new abilities goes a long way.

Other than that, my only gripes for these abilities is the Sonic's Chaos Stomp and Knux's Chaos Cancel. It would be cool to have a radius of enemies defeated once you perform the Chaos Stomp which I thought it was going to do with the particle effects Sonic emits after stomping and I'm wondering if it was intentional to have Knux still be in his glide state once you do the Chaos Cancel. When I first saw the move in action, I thought it was going to be a glide cancel with a little bit of jump height which is cool, but I found out that you are still gliding once you perform it once I flew into a wall and grabbed it like I was normally gliding. Other than that, this is good start for your coding adventures and I'll gladly welcome you to releases!

If you ever need help with coding or anything else on that spectrum, check out the the official SRB2 Discord Server and hop over to the Scripting Channel for any questions or cool tricks of the trade you could do while coding. Cheers mate.

Hey, nice job adding more abilities for the main gang! Just some minor feedback to these new abilities, I would describe how to use these abilities in your release post. I know it's just the Spin Button but putting that in your release post and explaining to everyone how to perform the new abilities goes a long way.

Other than that, my only gripes for these abilities is the Sonic's Chaos Stomp and Knux's Chaos Cancel. It would be cool to have a radius of enemies defeated once you perform the Chaos Stomp which I thought it was going to do with the particle effects Sonic emits after stomping and I'm wondering if it was intentional to have Knux still be in his glide state once you do the Chaos Cancel. When I first saw the move in action, I thought it was going to be a glide cancel with a little bit of jump height which is cool, but I found out that you are still gliding once you perform it once I flew into a wall and grabbed it like I was normally gliding. Other than that, this is good start for your coding adventures and I'll gladly welcome you to releases!

If you ever need help with coding or anything else on that spectrum, check out the the official SRB2 Discord Server and hop over to the Scripting Channel for any questions or cool tricks of the trade you could do while coding. Cheers mate.
I know... Its a problem that I cant figure out how to fix but will learn how eventually!
I love it best Lua ever
thanks

oh....
1628934534496.png
thats why

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back