Emblem Locations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua

I've been playing the newest demo as much as I can.
But those dang emblems are too tricky for a few of us.

I posted this topic because I felt that if we all shared locations of emblems. The secret for finding them can be unlocked.

In Techno Hill, act 2 I bieleve. If you play as Tails or Knuckles you can fly or climb your way to the emblem.

All you have to do is follow the pink/purple acid stuff and once you get to a huge silver wall with the acid flowing in the middle, get to the top and TA-DA!

This topic will get locked, only because there have been a few topics about emblems already.

Thanks to ruin the location of one of the emblems. Wait until somebody asks for it :P

Oh, sorry...diden't know there was a toopic like this.

And sorry for ruining the location :(

Aqua said:
Oh, sorry...diden't know there was a toopic like this.

And sorry for ruining the location :(

That's actually fine; most people know the locations of them anyway.

The reason I posted this topic was because I can only find like 2 emblems, by the way...what is Sonic Into Dreams?

Where's the emblem for the very 1st level?

It's basically a Sonic level, only it's like NiGHTS Into Dreams.
As for the emblem, which character do you mean?

I'm in middle of making a guide that specifically shows each and every location of the emblems. I already got all the screenshots ready.

SPOILER: Higlight to read
Sonic- On top of the brick house in the first half of the level. You need to do a spindash-jump from the bridge near the second house.

Tails- There's a secret hole in the water in the cave in the beginning. It has an armageddon shield in it. There's another hole in the ceiling for Tails to fly up.

Knuckles- This one's easy. It's near the house with Sonic's Emblem. You climb up the wall at the corner.

Okay, I'll tell you. Just this once. Sonic: Go to the suspended bridge. see the tall thing that Sonic can't get on to? Spindash/Jump/Thok to it. Get the Emblem. Tails: Go in the tunnel partly full with water to the left in the beginning, then find the hole in the middle, go thriugh the mini-tunnel, emerge, then you can fly through a hole to the emblem.
Knux: Go to where Sonic's is. Climb up the wall behind the house.

Roboashura said:
Okay, I'll tell you.
SRB2-Playah already said it, but you said it again in plain text. Yay. >_>' Man, this topic sucks.

Anyway, the only topic on emblems we really need now is for Mystic Realm, and there is one. :lol:

SRB2-Playah said:
SPOILER: Higlight to read
Sonic- On top of the brick house in the first half of the level. You need to do a spindash-jump from the bridge near the second house.

Tails- There's a secret hole in the water in the cave in the beginning. It has an armageddon shield in it. There's another hole in the ceiling for Tails to fly up.

Knuckles- This one's easy. It's near the house with Sonic's Emblem. You climb up the wall at the corner.

Where is the hole that tails can insert himself into?

Thanks a lot! now i have 8/20 emblems

Instead of posting on this topic, could soomeone PM me the locations of all the emblems? We would save the agony of others.

same here. i need the emblem locations. NEED them.... i have everything except sonic into dreams, the "easter egg bonus" and the thing you get for beating "nights" whateva that is.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back