Electric Avenue Zone [Autumn 2020 OLDC Circuit Map]

Electric Avenue Zone [Autumn 2020 OLDC Circuit Map] 1.2

Joe Mewstard submitted a new resource:

Electric Avenue Zone [Autumn 2020 OLDC Circuit Map] - I should've done this way earlier

It's been a long time coming, but I'm finally back! This is my first released SRB2 map, Electric Avenue Zone!

View attachment 56325View attachment 56326View attachment 56324

I actually finished making changes to this map a long time ago, but I didn't follow some guidelines when uploading it and forgot to try again until now (Sorry, D00D64 and SeventhSentinel).

--CHANGES--
  • Arrow pointing to Amy's shortcut
  • Electric floors are now animated (they were actually animated to...

Read more about this resource...

This was a fun race map. I really like the textures and music used here. It's a fun little race map that anyone can have fun with. I would love to see this expanded on in maybe a Kart Map? Regardless, welcome to releases!

This was a fun race map. I really like the textures and music used here. It's a fun little race map that anyone can have fun with. I would love to see this expanded on in maybe a Kart Map? Regardless, welcome to releases!
The most based music
i'm really glad you like it, and it's funny you mention the kart thing. the original plan was actually to make a version for kart too, but idk if or when that'll happen. either way, I do want to make more race maps in the future, and maybe even some co-op maps too!
Post automatically merged:

What's the name of music in this map?
it's actually a song my boyfriend made for the map, but i don't think he's uploaded it anywhere.

The most based music
i'm really glad you like it, and it's funny you mention the kart thing. the original plan was actually to make a version for kart too, but idk if or when that'll happen. either way, I do want to make more race maps in the future, and maybe even some co-op maps too!
Post automatically merged:

it's actually a song my boyfriend made for the map, but i don't think he's uploaded it anywhere.
I highly encourage you to do some Coop maps my friend. I would love to see your ideas fully fleshed out in a whole act/zone. Also tell your boyfriend he made a solid banger with this one.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back