• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Ednaldo Pereira (cancelled?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And BOOM!
Post automatically merged:

Also, Youll be able to Change his shirt Color!

Attachments

• srb20175.gif
    srb20175.gif
    2.5 MB · Views: 132
Last edited:
Heya everyone! one of the workers from the mod, I came to say that, the mod isn't cancelled (yet.) even by the whole time it wasn't active, we are still working on it! I just wanted to say this, HAVE A NICE DAY EVERYONE!

Heya everyone! one of the workers from the mod, I came to say that, the mod isn't cancelled (yet.) even by the whole time it wasn't active, we are still working on it! I just wanted to say this, HAVE A NICE DAY EVERYONE!
good to know so brazil in srb2 will launch some day!

Hey everyone! It's been a while since something happened here.......

And I came back with sad news....

The project is cancelled..........

Well, the project maybe will not continue... because we got unmotivated on continue this... so yeah, maybe its still not over, im not sure.

Well, the project maybe will not continue... because we got unmotivated on continue this... so yeah, maybe its still not over, im not sure.
Ah... Certainly kinda upset with this, but, I hope it isn't really the end here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back