Easter Egg Helper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew

Well I saw a board and decided to type it up for people.

GHZ1-Its behind the the circlar green things when you have to reach first checkpoint go left instead toward the checkpoint there one behind a platform
GHZ2-The second one is gray and its by the breakable chaos emerald place but toward the water when you see it. Pretend your facing to brown mark in the wall its to the left on one of the platforms in the water.
THZ1-This one's pretty funny but its good in the very beginning you have a choice bewteen left and right go left.
I dont remember the 2nd one :P
THZ2-Well one of them is near the 2nd checkpoint in the metal bars it is actually i believe in the acid so look carefully
Once again i forgot this one too(If anyone see's this your welcome to fill them in)
CEZ1-One of them is actually in a hole in the wall toward the very beginning i think you have to go up a spring then your in some area and on the far end is a hole on the wall just search in there. there is one located there.
Wow im forgetful dont remember this one either.
CEZ2- One of them is by the well (self explainitory)
The other i think is by the far left it is in one of the things the look like a little cup. Its hard to explain. Its closest to the switch leading to the one were you have to go up and follow a path the other one. Its the one on the lower level.

Ok If you know the one's I seem to forget fill me in and ill add it up there.
As you are reading this I recieved an error while testing a lvl i made it said no axis point found! Boss2 has no target can someone be kind enough to explain it.I hope this is good enough for some people to understand if you dont seem to understand something your welcome to tell me and I will happily fix it up for you.

Matthew said:
THZ1-This one's pretty funny but its good in the very beginning you have a choice bewteen left and right go left.
I dont remember the 2nd one :P

It's where you find Sonic's Emblem, it's a white one too. I found it by accident as Sonic trying to regain the emblems.
Matthew said:
THZ2-Well one of them is near the 2nd checkpoint in the metal bars it is actually i believe in the acid so look carefully
Once again i forgot this one too(If anyone see's this your welcome to fill them in)

Best to be Tails to get it as he can fly to it. It's at the beginning, go straight and go about 3/4 around the rapid firing turret.

THZ2's first egg was really easy for me to find. It was placed behind a box that I go behind often anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back