Sls64LGamingBro An ordinary coder... Mar 13, 2023 #22 Factisse3 said: how to cancel the e Click to expand... You can not cancel when you are in the e state, so you just have to avoid pressing it. If you really wanna finish the stage as a normal player.
Factisse3 said: how to cancel the e Click to expand... You can not cancel when you are in the e state, so you just have to avoid pressing it. If you really wanna finish the stage as a normal player.
whee1 Member Nov 20, 2023 #23 well uhh so thats where this addon was from man if only it worked in 2.2.13 2026 jan edit: 2.2.15 now Last edited: Jan 30, 2026
well uhh so thats where this addon was from man if only it worked in 2.2.13 2026 jan edit: 2.2.15 now
BasicTadpole379 I like SRB2. Jan 30, 2026 #24 whee1 said: well uhh so thats where this addon was from man if only it worked in 2.2.13 Click to expand... Yeah I downloaded this mod, and hit the E key, and nothing happens. Only if it worked. Post automatically merged: Jan 30, 2026 "Worked in modern SRB2" is what I meant to say, sorry. :)
whee1 said: well uhh so thats where this addon was from man if only it worked in 2.2.13 Click to expand... Yeah I downloaded this mod, and hit the E key, and nothing happens. Only if it worked. Post automatically merged: Jan 30, 2026 "Worked in modern SRB2" is what I meant to say, sorry. :)