• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Dynamite Headdy mod/fan sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zanyhead

Mimigas' Rights Activist
As Draykon already knows, I am making a Dynamite headdy fan sequel based off of srb2, as a side project to squirrel world. But I need help.

Here's what's done so far:

HDDYA1.jpg
HDDYD1.jpg
HDDYE1.jpg
HDDYF1.jpg
HDDYG1.jpg
HDDYH1.jpg
HDDYI1.jpg
HDDYJ1.jpg
HDDYK1.jpg

(He has no head because the head is a seperate thing.)

Characters/Spriting: Me
HEADDY : 5% done
HEATHER : 0.1% done
Levels: Me
EXE programming/soccing: Me
And thanks to draykon for the yo-yo soc that will be used for Headdy's head and Heather's hands.

Sorry, but beta testing isn't really a contribution to a mod, if you can contribute something, you can also be a beta tester as a reward.

Matbomb said:
Can I be beta tester?

What I've noticed, is that whenever there's a project in progress, you, Matbomb, always ask to be a beta tester, most likely just to get the wad before everyone else, am I right?

Check his earlier posts. A bunch of them have the same line, "Can I be a beta tester?". The problem with this, is not all wads need to be beta tested, and can be trialed by the creator him/herself. Matbomb, do you even know what a beta tester is? It isn't just having the wad and saying, "well it was alot of fun and i really enjoyed it good job", you have to report any errors or bugs that exist, and certain elements that can be improved.

Segmint said:
Matbomb said:
Can I be beta tester?

What I've noticed, is that whenever there's a project in progress, you, Matbomb, always ask to be a beta tester, most likely just to get the wad before everyone else, am I right?

Check his earlier posts. A bunch of them have the same line, "Can I be a beta tester?". The problem with this, is not all wads need to be beta tested, and can be trialed by the creator him/herself. Matbomb, do you even know what a beta tester is? It isn't just having the wad and saying, "well it was alot of fun and i really enjoyed it good job", you have to report any errors or bugs that exist, and certain elements that can be improved.

Always?

Only two of my 32 or 35 posts.

Check it.

That's what PMs are for. (NO NOT PMS SHUT UP YOU DORKS)

Anyway, stop working on this please, and continue on the Squirrel World thing...

This was meant to be used as something to do when i'm stuck on Squirrel World. I mean, after all, does this have it's own forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back