dumb questions i need answers to

HeartArtistic

a silly autistic gal
allright so, me and my friends are gonna do a silly little fun social experiment where we gonna be in the desert bus map for 4 hours tomorrow
so, i have these questions
is it possible to make the time limit 4 hours?
is it possible to force first person?
and
is it possible to remove its from tag mode (or just make people not able to change their skin)?
if i get answers it would be nice, thanks !

Last edited:
i know but i mean force everyone into first person and not allow switching into third person, i explained myself incorrectly

Unlike Actual Classic Sonic Games, The Clock In SRB2 Is More Of A Score Deficet, You Cant Actually Get A Time Over
Post automatically merged:

And For The Last 2, You Will Either Need SLADE Or Zone Builder To Edit The Level Script, Changing Gametype To Coop, And Adding A: ForceCharecter = (Charecter Name Goes Here), I Reccomend The First If Its A PK3, And The Second If Its A WAD

Unlike Actual Classic Sonic Games, The Clock In SRB2 Is More Of A Score Deficet, You Cant Actually Get A Time Over
Post automatically merged:

And For The Last 2, You Will Either Need SLADE Or Zone Builder To Edit The Level Script, Changing Gametype To Coop, And Adding A: ForceCharecter = (Charecter Name Goes Here), I Reccomend The First If Its A PK3, And The Second If Its A WAD
alright nice to know about no time limit
thanks for answering everything!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back