Dudes, you should see this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This fangame is supposed to be continuing from the storyline of S&K. Since the stuff in there's been used a decent amount of times, and it's actualy pretty good, I don't realy care.

SRB2 Guy said:
This fangame is supposed to be continuing from the storyline of S&K. Since the stuff in there's been used a decent amount of times, and it's actualy pretty good, I don't realy care.
Good point.

Ok, I just finished watching it a second time. Some of the stuff is USED in SRB2. But for the most part, I see nothing to suggest this guy even knows about SRB2.

Actually the title music for SRB2 is a remix of a song from some Sonic music CD. The song used in XG is the song from the CD without being remixed. They never stole anything. Or anything from SRB2 that is.

I'm also unsure if that music track was on a CD or not, but I believe that is what I remember SSN saying.

Yes, it is from a CD. Virtual Sonic soundtrack, if I recall correctly. I actually have the MP3 for that specific song.
I highly doubt anything was stolen. It all looks like stuff that's been around publicly for a while. And if I recall, Sonic XG is an older project anyways. I wouldn't immediately assume that these things are stolen.

Lolz, they stole Sonic the character from SRB2. Ahahahahahahahah no.
I don't see anything stolen from SRB2 in that video. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back