• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

drt's endless sprite catastrophe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gmdm2sb.png

A scorpion badnik for any self-respecting desert stage (aka mine), but he seems to be missing his tail...

Based on this piece of Sonic X-treme concept art.

EDIT:
2MsUX7X.gif

Last edited:
Not going to lie, the top of that badnik did give me the wrong impression at first, hahahah.

But regardless of that, that's a really good sprite, for a pretty fine badnik design too.

You people have the strangest imagination. It sure looks quite... wrong somehow, though.

A scorpion badnik for any self-respecting desert stage (aka mine), but he seems to be missing his tail...

Based on this piece of Sonic X-treme concept art.

Look at that concept art, seriously, look at it, that thing on top is CLEARLY meant to be a butt, it has 2 claws (hands) on the front, and 2 jets (feet) on the back, and that thing on top? yeah, that's a butt, the shape and the location match. I have no idea what they were thinking when they made it

6kvKkt3.png

This quickly became a donkey kong tropical freeze ripoff

Last edited:
bnDAklk.png

Into the caves; also I found a good use for that grass edge honeycomb texture.

This is certainly an impressive level concept in general, and I love what I'm seeing so far.

o6o7jSQ.png

Updated the cave a bit. If you look closely, you can see some bee enemies that 742mph made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back