Drifters Characters (2.0 versions released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok as you can see I'm trying a better approach. The only problem is I need to get out of my lazy state that I got from the winter and all. Since almost everything is boring me lately I'm trying to keep my mind focused on spriting.

Yeah, don't ask me, I just came up with a random design when I FIRST made Senku's design, human OR hedgehog since I tried to keep them the same somehow.

Senku's design is ripped off of Draykon's design.

Not my character mind you, it's just the human Senku reminds me alot of myself. The jacket, the ponytail, the sunglasses. (Well, I technically have transitions lenses... but it's the same thing if there's alot of UV rays) I just noticed this today when I decided to try and draw myself in an anime style. x.x

Re: ???

Sonicboy The Hedgehog said:
WAITAMINUTE! Who's Draykon? I haven't been here that long....
*hides in a pitch black corner & whimpers*
He's the user who posted before you did. He was referring to himself in 3rd Person, where he uses his name instead of pronoun.

On the subject of the character, the human looks like the only one worth downloading. I don't mean to offend, but the hedgehogs just don't really look good, since they are simply just Sonic with different colors and clothes. The color scheme on him looks great, and I love the jacket you put on him.

Draykon said:
Senku's design is ripped off of Draykon's design.

Not my character mind you, it's just the human Senku reminds me alot of myself. The jacket, the ponytail, the sunglasses. (Well, I technically have transitions lenses... but it's the same thing if there's alot of UV rays) I just noticed this today when I decided to try and draw myself in an anime style. x.x
Reminds me of how I came up with Paws character design based off my features. His hair was slightly long than how mine was at the time, but now we're about even :P

Karuno said:
On the subject of the character, the human looks like the only one worth downloading. I don't mean to offend, but the hedgehogs just don't really look good, since they are simply just Sonic with different colors and clothes. The color scheme on him looks great, and I love the jacket you put on him.

What really makes them all different is the fact that they have SOCed abilities.

Impossiblewalkingheadthingy.gif

ArmAndHeadWalk.gif

ArmAndHeadWalk-1.gif

Slow and steady progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back