• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Dreamcast Sonic (DC-Sonic) Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want this so bad :emberhug: Sorry i'm not patient When it's comes to dreamcast Can you make a demo of it by today?
Post automatically merged:

You know what they say huh? I die Hard I'm sonic the hedgehog Your adventure ARE COMING TO A END

I want this so bad :emberhug: Sorry i'm not patient When it's comes to dreamcast Can you make a demo of it by today?

You know what they say huh? I die Hard I'm sonic the hedgehog Your adventure ARE COMING TO A END
From what I understand, it sounds like you want early access. Please refer to earlier replies and you will see what our answer will be

From what I understand, it sounds like you want early access. Please refer to earlier replies and you will see what our answer will be
Just got your reply Looking now

I don't see it What's my answer?

Last edited:
Falling sprites are complete!
He really should have this idle animation randomly appear like the adventure games but anyway, mod is looking awesome and its gonna be a good day when this releases

Attachments

• 200px-SonicAdventure_SonicPose.png
    200px-SonicAdventure_SonicPose.png
    19 KB · Views: 1,203
Just got your reply Looking now

I don't see it What's my answer?
I suggest you read the whole thread, don't beg for a beta like that other person did or else it'll end out the same way it ended out for him

Gameplay! (Pre-rendered sprites aren't final).

LOL I like how it literally has NOTHING the current indev version has a sneak peek is funny.
So, are the sprites that haven't been done models or are they downgraded sprites?

Ive been dreaming of this mod but I also noiced something with sonics sprites. It looks like you edited modern sonic sprite. well i dont give fuk because this gonna be awesome.
Also change the art of dc sonic pls as in like, he could be doing toei sonics pose
1622556784992.png
that right there. ITS YOUR CHOICE.

Last edited:
Ive been dreaming of this mod but I also noiced something with sonics sprites. It looks like you edited modern sonic sprite. well i dont give fuk because this gonna be awesome.
Also change the art of dc sonic pls as in like, he could be doing toei sonics pose
View attachment 46067 that right there. ITS YOUR CHOICE.
I find this kind of disrespectful. Blur pretty much made all the sprites from scratch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back