Dr. Mario online RX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mario is preety awesome but Dr. Mario was...disappointing. This is my personal oponion so don't pay attention to it if you like Dr. Mario (And if you are a big fan don't PM me a bunch of hate mail either :P)

And what is your reason for Dr. Mario being "disappointing"? It's better than most of the other(mostly lame) puzzle games out there.

first is the idea of mario shooting pills instead of firballs and 2nd him just being a doctor. And I can think of better puzzle games than Dr. Mario but like I said, that's just my oponion.

SparkTheHedgehog said:
first is the idea of mario shooting pills instead of firballs and 2nd him just being a doctor. And I can think of better puzzle games than Dr. Mario but like I said, that's just my oponion.

Are you going by Melee because I thought Dr.Mario never had him shooting pills.-_-

Why does this WiiWare topic get posts when mine doesn't? Anyway I really enjoy the NES game and Nintendo seems to have kept the original gameplay with nice additions like online play so I'll download it sometime this week.

Autosaver said:
SparkTheHedgehog said:

Are you going by Melee because I thought Dr.Mario never had him shooting pills.-_-
In melee he was awesome except for the pill shooting thing. And like I said, I don't like Dr. Mario. And once again, that's my oponion so don't pay attention to it.

The pill shooting was the best part, as the Mario fireballs were normally lame. They didn't do much damage or knockback, and the sound effect was boring. The pills, on the other hand, actually do some damage, knockback, and have an awesome effect. They also look much, much better than the fireballs. Also, calling a game bad because of him throwing pills out of his hand(which he doesn't even do in the game, he takes them out of a duffle bag) and him being a doctor is a rather bad reason. That's like saying "Srb2 is bad because the main character is a hedgehog and he can run fast".

Alright thank you for clearing that up Orangelink. Once again I have lost the battle. But anyway I just prefer the classic Mario better than Dr. Mario. Like Sky Ninja said, a Plumber being a doctor?

My mind is still set on the fact that no puzzle game will ever dethrone the glorious classic known as Tetris Attack, so I see no point in buying this!

[/arrogance]

Spazzo said:
My mind is still set on the fact that no puzzle game will ever dethrone the glorious classic known as Tetris Attack, so I see no point in buying this!

[/arrogance]
Your right, tetris pawns all puzzle games. Though when you get to the high levels the game gets rather harder but yeah, tetris rocks! I also like klonoa even though some games wern't released in the US.

No, you screwed up there.

I said Tetris Attack. Not Tetris.

Tetris Attack outranks Tetris by quite a considerable margin.

Spazzo said:
No, you screwed up there.

I said Tetris Attack. Not Tetris.

Tetris Attack outranks Tetris by a mile.
Oh...I've never played tetris attack. Care to explain it to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back