• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Dorkly Mario <Painfully Working On It>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Srb2 Guy (Call Me Bit.)

This Profile Is Old And Is A Piece Of Shit.
Im Still Trying At This Point And Not Giving Up, ( Not literally trying my best though:dramahog:) To Make This Piece Of Crap. Probably Might Have A Few Days To Come Out If You Have Tutorials On Taunting, Hud Reskins, And Sprites To Have Ported Into A Wad File, That Will Help, So Will Some Help With Coding.
images (11).jpeg
OKAY FINE I CAN WORK ON IT FASTER JESUS.:wow:

I have the sheet on my pc but microsoft is bieng a dick meaning i cant show the sheet, im sorry :dramahog:
Post automatically merged:

And where is your work? You can't just post this without at least some form of work done.
Also I Still Am Having The Whole Tutorial Thing Right Now And All So Yeah, (I Might Show The Progress I Have Done,Besides I Dont Stall For Time.)
Post automatically merged:

News: My piece of crap pc is bieng reset so no more having to work on a god awful phone.:wonderful:

Last edited:
Sorry about this but rule 14 does apply to this thread. Please open any thread you create in Work-in-progress with any kind of proof that you've made any progress on your work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back