Doomsday zone as a special stage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this just an idea you're coming up with, or is this something you're planning on working on, or are already working on? Because if it's the latter, this would probably be better suited for Works in Progress, and even then, you should probably show what you have so far, given the whole "having proof of having started a project" rule. If it's the former, well...that's just a "what if", which is against rule 16.
I'm hoping it's the latter, because if you are working on this, I'd love to see your progress. It'd be a little disappointing if this post was just "hey wouldn't it be cool if this was a thing".

Is this just an idea you're coming up with, or is this something you're planning on working on, or are already working on? Because if it's the latter, this would probably be better suited for Works in Progress, and even then, you should probably show what you have so far, given the whole "having proof of having started a project" rule. If it's the former, well...that's just a "what if", which is against rule 16.
I'm hoping it's the latter, because if you are working on this, I'd love to see your progress. It'd be a little disappointing if this post was just "hey wouldn't it be cool if this was a thing".
i have no freakin' idea how lua works, im probably gonna cancel it
Post automatically merged:

i'm freaking quiting

idea cancelled i give up

Last edited:
Hmm maybe me and my team of Lua coders and spriters could do this, but eh were busy on making a mod, if we do this idea well credit this thread for the idea
i have no freakin' idea how lua works, im probably gonna cancel it

i'm freaking quiting

idea cancelled i give up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back