Doom Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
STJr is already planning on taking the Doom Movie and making a Sonic Robo Blast 2 movie using the font that they printed the Doom movie script on.

SSNTails said:
STJr is already planning on taking the Doom Movie and making a Sonic Robo Blast 2 movie using the font that they printed the Doom movie script on.

Wouldn't be the upcoming DooM Legacy movie?

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Yes, six full lines of "XD"s. That's how funny that was.

akirahedgehog said:
If a Sonic Robo Blast 2 movie script was made I may consider animating it.

**hides something**

Unbeknownst to most of you, Sonikku is quite the writer.

I heard about this a long time ago, like two month's ago. I thought it was fake. :roll: Oh, and that Carkmack thing, it is a reference to John Carmack. (Read it in wikipedia.)

Should be good, anyway. The Rock is a pretty good actor. Although I have an funny feeling Aliens fans'll get some heavy nostalgia. Doom was originally going to be the Aliens game. (Read that in wikipedia, too.)

edit: Just saw it's Universal pictures, so I hope it's still rated R. A PG-13 Doom movie... ugn.

SSNTails said:
akirahedgehog said:
If a Sonic Robo Blast 2 movie script was made I may consider animating it.

**hides something**

Unbeknownst to most of you, Sonikku is quite the writer.
Can I be a actor in it? I promise(or die trying) I'll be good!

I really hope you're joking about that.

So bad i missed it
Do i care anyway,it does not look like Doom...and it does not feel like Doom either so its not Doom

P.S:It was made by fans not by ID Software(Beciuse ID-Software are toooooooooooooooooooooooooo lazy to make a movie)

Game companies don't usually make the movies, ya know (the only exception being Square). So yeah, it'd be made by others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back