Doom Cheats

• Thread starter Kaos the Hedgehog
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kaos the Hedgehog

If cheating is hacking then I apologize in advance.

Anyway, type these cheats ingame.

IDDQD - Turns god mode on/off

IDCLIP - Walk through walls

IDFA - Gain all weapons and ammo

IDKFA - Same as IDFA except you get keys

IDFLY - Turns fly mode on/off. It's kind of like jumping without gravity.

IDBEHOLD - Has an extensive list to cheats. The following are the ones I use or remember.

IDBEHOLDL - Light amplification

IDBEHOLDI - Invisibility

In the Automap (and in SRB2 DEVMODE map) tye IDDT to reveal the whole map. Type it a second time and reveal items and enemies. A third time resets to normal.

In the console bind keys to gain objects. The commands I type are:

BIND N "GIMME AMMO HEALTH ARMOR" - Gives ammo health and armor.

BIND G "GIMME KEYS" - Gives all keys.

You're probably right. The DOOM 1 that I have only has Knee Deep in the Dead because it is a shareware version.

kaos said:
IDDQD - Turns god mode on/off

IDCLIP - Walk through walls

IDFLY - Turns fly mode on/off. It's kind of like jumping without gravity.

IDDQD = GOD mode in srb2

IDCLIP = NOCLIP in srb2

IDFLY = FLYME in SRB2JTE

the cheats are similar in some way, though.

O.K. I know this seems weird coming from me, but how do I make my status bar look like this?

You might have to help me out on that one. Oh and btw, I liked Sonic Doom2.

I liked Super Sonic Doom more. So there.
FLYME is the same as IDFLY? O_o Since when were there flying Tails bots in Doom?

Come on Jason, you're smarter than that. Though if you download Sonic Doom2 from SSNTails' website, you can play as Tails, therefore making Tails an available bot.

Come on Kaos the Hedgehog. Read my posts carefully. I said flying Tails bots, as I knew you'd be like that. You cannot be carried around by Tails in Sonic Doom 2, though you can fly. Indefinately, at that, and in a style totally unlike Tails for the most part.

And I like Super Sonic Doom more because rather then Doom-styled Sonic, it is Sonic-styled Doom. As in, the Doom marine runs around bopping item boxes, dodging lavafalls, and beating down target-based bosses. Sonic 3 & Knuckles style Doomsday Zone boss, Sonic 2 special stages, and Sonic 3 capsule machine included.

What do you expect from someone who goes to bed a 3 and gets up at 5?
Anyway, back to my original question that never really got answered:

How the hell to I get my status bar to look like that? And don't tell me by the socs because that doesn't tell me much. :x

:| There is a (somewhat crashy) SOC editor, silly. It has a whole section on HUD item position editing.

I'm confused. So you can use the SOC editor for SRB2 on Doom 2? :?

Probably, but not advised. DeHacked's more up your alley when it comes to DOOM.

Rereading the entire topic, it seems you want to make your HUD look like that in DOOM, not SRB2 like everybody seems to be assuming you're wanting. And for that, I don't really have an answer. Most source ports do something kinda similar, IIRC; somewhere between "has no status bar whatsoever" and "has minimal status bar space".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back