dont come in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm64

For some reason I can't build levels but I have good ideas so if anyone wants to help just reply to this thread.

Please :(

Well lets address the elephant in the room, why can't you? Lack of knowledge? Or technical issues?

Lack of knowledge plus I suck at it
Asking people to make stages off of your ideas isn't "help", it's begging. You can't have other people do all the hard work while you simply supply ideas. Nobody's going to put themselves in that position. We all had to slowly learn how to make mods, you're no exception.

To learn how to make stages, check out this detailed series of video tutorials by one of the game's developers:

Asking people to make stages off of your ideas isn't "help", it's begging. You can't have other people do all the hard work while you simply supply ideas. Nobody's going to put themselves in that position. We all had to slowly learn how to make mods, you're no exception.

To learn how to make stages, check out this detailed series of video tutorials by one of the game's developers:
sorry :( i didnt know

"Don't ask people to make stuff for you" is rule 15 here. You should read over the rules carefully before posting again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back