• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Dohna

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep one of waridesi0808 oc are getting into srb2 and will have some taunts like: fart, pose, or even dance
also will have support for kirby giving him a mike ability and maybe support for many more mods but yeah
give me ideas and maybe i will hire a coder if i dont know how to code cause i am new to the community and yeah
hope to have more updates soon so yeah see ya

Locking due to rule 14: No posting about project plans without proof that you have started. Let us know when you have something to show off and we'll be happy to unlock this thread.

Check the wiki as well as the Guides section of Addons & More for help getting started. You should also consider joining our Discord server, where there are plenty of friendly folks who can help you learn about editing and bounce ideas around.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back