Does the game have to be fullscreen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. But the window is tiny if you're in Software mode.

I'm not sure the command line parameter, but if you use the launcher, you just need to check the "windowed mode" box.

I really wish the size could be altered. 200% or even 150% would be nice to have once in a while.

...Unless it can be altered in OGL, which I haven't tried yet.

Yes, you can change the windowed mode resolution in OpenGL.

Or you could use the SDL builds of SRB2. But they run slightly slower, are incompatible with the WIN versions and basically contain a lot of things from ShufflaRB2.

Yeah, but SRB2's OpenGL Windowed mode kinda sucks because the window is stuck in the corner and can't be dragged around. That is, unless it's been fixed since the last time I tried it. I just like to do full-screen at desktop resolution for most of my games (1280x1024).

FoxBlitzz said:
Yeah, but SRB2's OpenGL Windowed mode kinda sucks because the window is stuck in the corner and can't be dragged around. That is, unless it's been fixed since the last time I tried it. I just like to do full-screen at desktop resolution for most of my games (1280x1024).

Not fixed yet, FoxBlitzz. I have been bugging Alam and AJ to fix it. I want it fixed before 1.09.4a comes out. It works fine using SDL, but I don't want to use that.

Sonict

No, Spazzo.

1.09.4a is an update to deal with netplay bugs, MS MOTD, banning system, and other small fixes.

Sonict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back