does anyone....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. There's a pallette editor for GBA ROMs, but not any actual graphics editor. Trust me, I've tried and tried to find one.

The only way to add your own graphics (IE add you own character to Sonic Advenced), you need to know how to hack, as well as pallette edit. I'm no noob to it, but I'm sure you are.

Look around. I can't point one out because that would be against the rules (linking to ROMs, cause technically, linking you to the ROM pallette editor would be linking you to ROMs)

JetKrazy said:
Look around. I can't point one out because that would be against the rules (linking to ROMs, cause technically, linking you to the ROM pallette editor would be linking you to ROMs)
Linking to a ROM editor is not linking to ROMs. ROMs themselves are illegal. Emulators, editors, and pretty much everything OTHER than ROMs are not.

zac_prower2 said:
do you know where a palette one is? i want to edit sonic advance 3

I recall there being palette cheats for VBA and SAdv2...

So it's likely possible. However, i haven't looked for SADV3.

Actually, I think there IS an editor that edits GBA ROMs, but it's been a while since I've toyed with it, so I forget its name... I'll let you know when I get home. If I bother with the Internet when I get home.

TilEd 2002. Check here.

Double-checked, and it reads Sonic Advance no problems. Just shift the address over a bit (it lets you do that), and everything should line up.

I finally understanded how that ROM editor worked. Next to making a backup of the rom, the editor totally edited the whole ROM. I just replaced 1 of tails' animations to another one. I'll post a picture of it some time later.

1 bug is (next to not wanting to edit the rom itself), is that it makes some stuff invisible, like a rail. Also, its very annoying to work with color desorted sprites, even though i found how to chance the sceen size to make the sprite stand straight.

tailshack6lp.png

Yeah!! I am now a ROM hacker!

Noooo, Tails is the leader here, but i changed his running animation to an air move that also looked like hes running. That sprite is when hes doing an air move, so i changed it.

That was the longest and most confusing thing i have ever done. But once i get it, its easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back