Does anyone play netgames anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SWP (SRB2)

It seems like I can never find anyone to play netgames with on the main server, am I doing something wrong, or is everyone on a different server, or is nobody playing netgames?

Just have to organise one. I usually do that once a week with dc and I get flogged. =D
It's still fun anyways.

I only host servers that only members from my site can join. Of course, you can only join by IP. I hate getting kicked because of consistency failures and when hosting people always requesting to be added.

At one point, I hosted netgames two to three times a week for seven or eight months. Quite simply, I got burned out.

Does anyone play netgames anymore?

I do.

I don't know if you have realized this: there are hours of day no one hosts a server. It's a timezone issue: people needs to sleep sometimes; probably your timezone doesn't match everyone's else.

I hope you got it. ^_~

Violo said:
Just have to organise one. I usually do that once a week with dc and I get flogged. =D
It's still fun anyways.
I lol'd. :)
But, yeah, I host a server on occasion. But your main problem could be where you live, like, the majority of people who play netgames could be asleep when you try to look for one to join.
EDIT: My server is c-lag free! :D

I used to host netgames a bit, but I was sick of no one joining. (And it was match/CTF too!) I still host occasionally, but not as often.

i host as often as i can - you will often find me in my server doing some kind of even nobody cares about - but its there for the lulz so you should at least TRY owning n00bs at it. XD

P.S: My time zone is GMT

I haven't played online in a year. Every time SF94 hosts is when I'm restricted to my PSP on eBuddy and even then you have to have Hamachi which hates me. D:

Okay, that's good news, by the way, I live on the east coast, so logic says, you guys are mostly 1 hour behind me, which still means more people should be on, but I'll try to find netgames, because honestly, I miss them.

Rarely. You won't find me on srb2 as I used to play everyday last year. I need to get back focused with School; I sometimes play when I have nothing to do. But my time is 8:30 AM, and im sick right now. The only times I play srb2 are in CTF and Match. That's mostly it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back