Does anyone know about BattleCharTweaks ?

Zxyrollix_Gaming

see my pfp ? i grabbed it off of a video.
One day I was on DarkSonicYT's channel, and on that one race, he had BattleCharTweaks on there. I've never really seen this mod anywhere else but there.
Heres the race link btw: the race link
From what I know, I guess its a mod that changes the vanilla chars skin to look more battle-ready. I guess its something for battlemod.
If you know more about this mod, can you reply to this message ?

I don't know much about it really. I saw it in his gameplay of his version of True Arena, and it's really just cosmetic, like giving Amy her hammer in every sprite, and Sonic looking angrier. I think it's just for the vanilla characters. And no, you don't need battlemod.

Un día estaba en el canal de DarkSonicYT, y en esa carrera, tenía BattleCharTweaks allí. Realmente nunca he visto este mod en ningún otro lugar que no sea allí.
Aquí está el enlace de la carrera por cierto: el enlace de la carrera
Por lo que sé, supongo que es un mod que cambia el aspecto de los personajes de vainilla para que luzca más listo para la batalla. Supongo que es algo para battlemod.
Si sabes más sobre este mod, ¿puedes responder a este mensaje?
https://www.mediafire.com/file/vze5eafkozbo1nv/V_BattleCharTweaks.wad/file link the battle chars tweaks

isnt this outdated? like wheres the new one with new knuckles and amy animations

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back