Does anyone have v1.09.4 Character mods?

CoolicTH

I Exist
I have been looking on the Message Board and could only get two. All the others had broken links. If you have any mods for this version, please let me know.

I think I got an old download link I made in 2014 or something that had like three 1.09.4 mods, those being EmeraldStart.wad, the lost SA2Shadow-v3 version, and the iconic Super Sonic character wad
I know for certain the first link is SRB2 1.09.4-related, but I'm not too sure about the second one due to the fact it'll take an hour to download but my faint memory recalls it is, here they are anyway:

Man, I feel nostalgic looking at these. Haha

I think I got an old download link I made in 2014 or something that had like three 1.09.4 mods, those being EmeraldStart.wad, the lost SA2Shadow-v3 version, and the iconic Super Sonic character wad
I know for certain the first link is SRB2 1.09.4-related, but I'm not too sure about the second one due to the fact it'll take an hour to download but my faint memory recalls it is, here they are anyway:

Man, I feel nostalgic looking at these. Haha
Thank you so much!

EDIT: The second one seemed to be a earlier version of Sonic World. I like that game though, so I'm not complaining.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back