Does anyone have a 100% save file of Ring Racers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you honestly think they are just going to hand out a 100% Save data on a game that just released?

Personally I'm plugging away at the game and I am going to work on that game in order to get everything they have in store. Only on 100% Completion would everything be unlocked as well as the ultimate cheat itself!

Use the McDonalds password instead.
...Thanks for the spoiler. What? Did you go combing through the game data to find that cheat code?

Well, This is something I'm dreading. At least for a easy setup for multiplayer party it would work in that regard. But I'm just going to do it by skill on my main game folder.

...Thanks for the spoiler. What? Did you go combing through the game data to find that cheat code?
...Rude.
image.png

you can use chao keys to unlock items on the board instantly, small tiles cost 1 key, and big tiles cost 10 keys

No posts or links regarding editing/edited Ring Racer save files will be allowed on the forums until an undisclosed of time. Play the game if you want to unlock characters or tracks. Do not make any thread similar to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back