Does anybody have the balls to recreate MKW's Rainbow Road in Ring Racers?

Pinkius Prime

H O R S E
We all see it. Rainbow Road is one hell of a track in Mario Kart World, and gives death egg a run for it's money. But is it possible to recreate in Ring Racers? I'm not the best of modders, but I know there's other people out there. So it is possible, well if I get a tutorial that is on how to make maps.

To quote Caddicarus, "I will personally ship myself over to your house and give you a kiss" if somebody in the community is actually able to pull this off.

1754476662391.png
 
We all see it. Rainbow Road is one hell of a track in Mario Kart World, and gives death egg a run for it's money. But is it possible to recreate in Ring Racers? I'm not the best of modders, but I know there's other people out there. So it is possible, well if I get a tutorial that is on how to make maps.

To quote Caddicarus, "I will personally ship myself over to your house and give you a kiss" if somebody in the community is actually able to pull this off.

View attachment 171166
Sorry, asking for whole mods is against the rules. :(
 
We all see it. Rainbow Road is one hell of a track in Mario Kart World, and gives death egg a run for it's money. But is it possible to recreate in Ring Racers? I'm not the best of modders, but I know there's other people out there. So it is possible, well if I get a tutorial that is on how to make maps.

To quote Caddicarus, "I will personally ship myself over to your house and give you a kiss" if somebody in the community is actually able to pull this off.

View attachment 171166
You know, I did have the similar feeling about this in my signature.

"No one has the balls to recreate Rainbow Road from Mario Kart World into Ring Racers, right?"

Considering this is my favorite Rainbow Road, I might maybe recreate it. But it'll take a long while to do so.
 
Back
Top