• rarely

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • never

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkfire

do you read the instructions for a new game, or do you just play it?
for me, if its like a game ive played before (like another zelda or pokemon game), i might not read it, but if its a game series that i am new to (harvest moon), ill probably read it. what about you?

Usually when I can't play the game I'll read the instructions for tips. Instruction booklets for games are kind of useless with all the in-game tutorials nowadays.

When its about games like Mario Sunshine, I won't read the booklet because I already know the basics of a good 3D Mario game. A game such as Sonic riders, though, I DO read the booklet. Tornado?

I just usually check out the controls and play. Later, when stuck in the game, finished, or bored, I might read the rest.

I'll play the game for a couple of months, then look at the booklet. I think its funner figuring out things on your own. Like Sonic Adventure when I first got it for the Dreamcast, it made it allot funner.

While most games these days have good in-game tutorials, they sometimes omit important information. Like for Animal Crossing WW, where I had to consult the instruction manual to learn how to move and rotate furniture... not like I played the game long anyway.

Super mystic sonic said:
When its about games like Mario Sunshine, I won't read the booklet because I already know the basics of a good 3D Mario game. A game such as Sonic riders, though, I DO read the booklet. Tornado?

I just usually check out the controls and play. Later, when stuck in the game, finished, or bored, I might read the rest.

Yeah, Sonic riders is a hard game to play without the instruction.

Jman said:
Super mystic sonic said:

Yeah, Sonic riders is a hard game to play without the instruction.

I never used it, and beat it in kess than a week.

If it's for a game that I know has a good ingame tutorial, or one that uses the same control system as a game I've played before then I don't read it.

But otherwise, or when I'm bored, I do read it.

Honestly, I wong it with all the games I play, finding out how to play before you're about to die, brings a rush of ergency that I enjoy.

Come on, who reads the manual, seriously.

old game manuals spoiled the entire game!
in the sonic 2 manual, it told you all of the stages, and even revealed silver sonic!

I'm really getting tired of dumb ***** not reading the manual and then saying things like, "OMG! tHErsa bostbuton!!!111one???////slash".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back