Do you play in the band?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thompson

Endokukennnn
If so, I want you to know that I play percussion( snare drums, bass drum, mallets) Discuss how long you've been in the band.
Discuss why you wanted to be in the band.
Discuss what songs you play. (what I'm trying to learn how to play is this song called Flight of the thunderbird . It's a hard piece. if you want to listen to it then click here http://www.imeem.com/saynotopiracy/music/5E_Yz_71/richard_saucedo_flight_of_the_thunderbird/
Disuss what instrument you play.
What school you play for in what state.
and that's all.

I've played in the band for three years (since sixth grade)
I wanted to be in the band because I always like to hit something
I play pieces that are grade 1-4
Play percussion
and I play for LaVergne middle school.

Discuss.

I am a pianist and organist for my school band.
I play the drums, and I play the violin.

Whee...5 year pianist now :D

Tuba player in my university wind ensemble and local brass band, trombone player in the second university big band. Been playing tuba for going on nine years, been playing euphonium and trombone for about six. Last solo I did was a piece called Konzartantes Allegro for a studio recital back in October. I would assume it would be an equivalent grade 6-7 if it were on the FBA list.

In other words, I have an enormous amount of technical skill on an instrument who's parts rarely ever need it. But then again, that's why I play solo repertoire, so I don't get bored.

I've played piano accompaniment for the orchestra, with band instruments combined, if that counts ^^

I've played piano for 10 years now :D
Must...perfect...La Campanella! >.<

Yes I play in the band. I play the baritone. I only played band in 1 year and this is my 2nd year. Im in concert band but I might go up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back