Do games scare you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
restident evil 4 scared me for like month so i didn't even wanna play it,most of the time when whoever is playing and is gonnas get their head cut off with a chainsaw,i run out of the room before it happens...
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*faints*

Meh, i haven't played resident evil, only watched my bro. play it, but i can't really remeber what games i was scared of, or scared of now anyway, but some games like Half life startled me (A.K.A made me jump)

*coughgh2wadstartledmesometimescough*

Alex the hedgehog said:
Uhhh call me Weird but uhhh I was scared by Shadow the hedgehog's first theme "Throw it all away!" The vocales were whak man!

Changed my mind! I just played DOOM (because I wanted to see what SRB2 was made off of) AND HOLY CRAP ON A STICK I WET MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those monsters come out of no where!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thinking now, things are only scary until you figure out where each of the mosters/creatures will jump out and attack.

Games That Scared Me:
Ecco - (The beginning when you jump out of the water and everything DIES - Nightmares)
Doom - (Screamed forever when the monsters came outta the walls)
Mario 64 - (When he drowns, nightmares)

And I have a habit of leaving discs out and getting them scratched, meaning once I was playing Scooby Doo - And The Cyber Dude (or something) and the game froze and the 'GAME OVER' evil laugh played. Because he was a Cyber Dude or whatever I was terrified, screamed the house down, and didn't sleep.

Yes, I'm a girl and a sissy. Everything scares me. even watching The Ring prevented sleep for three months.

The Eye: A bad, rare glitch in Sonic Adventure 2 in which the chao gains a extra eye or 5 in the back of the head.

Teh20Eyegif.jpg

Gears of War when you have to go down into to the alien's territory. Dude that big scary looking thing.... I felt like I was playing a Legend of Zelda game with 10x the horror.

Silver360 said:
Gears of War when you have to go down into to the alien's territory. Dude that big scary looking thing.... I felt like I was playing a Legend of Zelda game with 10x the horror.

Zelda is never scary unless you're fighting Gibdos and ReDeads but even then you get over it pretty fast.

Silent Hill PSX
Seeing my brother play it left me emotionally destroyed for months.
I then decided to play it. I couldn't stand playing the school. I turned it off and walked away.

I remember Half life scaring the living crap out of me.

Parasite eve 2. Man, that thing still haunts me sometimes.
Resident evil series in general. I still have fear of the Lickers.
Dunno. When I was young, pretty much any FPS scared me.
Oddworld. I hope you played Abe's exodus or abe's oddysey.
Whenever Abe's head popped up on the title screen, I screamed like a little girl and ran away. Until I figured out that the characters were so god damned charismatic. (I played the game even when it scared me, I used to tell my bro to skip the title screen for me while I "went to the bathroom")

Oh yah, once a time I was playing Rayman 1. The game loaded incorrectly and the music was playing all glitchy and stuff. I ran out of my room. RAYMAN PEOPLE. RAYMAN

The Resident Evil Giant Spiders. Once I saw it on the DS I nearly jumped in my ceilling. I didn't even save I just turned my DS off. I've Never Touched the game since. This has really openned my eyes that I have anracniphobia (The Fear of Spiders).

Games don't scare me. Except for one thing that scared me so much in a while a day ago.

Ghoul's forest 3, oh my good god, what a big mistake to play this in the early morning. I managed to defeat the first 3 ghouls (the damn jitterskull took ages since he kept moving fast) and I was ok with that with the occasional creepers attacking me. Then when Yurei came is when I thought oh ****. I was trying like mad to run away, I also turnt around to try and attack her, but missed and then when I tried running away again, I got caught...

Big screams, and the images started appearing. I was so scared and horrified by these things I was not expecting anything to be like this. GH2 on doom is fine, and GH1, even thuogh I haven't done 1 yet, but that's the biggest shocker I ever had in a while, it will be ages before I fight Yurei again, but I still play it up to the 3 ghouls defeated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back