• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

DK64SRB2

Are you already on Mod Mania?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can try myself and make Diddy Kong.

He's always been my favorite Kong.

But i'll need some screen shots of him, all angles.

Why do I feel like I am stairing at a brown dopefish?

I lol'ed

Also, an update to Donkey Kong:

dkdonkeykonguu9.png

donka1md1.png

Credit to Avi for face.

He's basically finished, just needs some work on the arms. (Theres something wrong, I just can't put my finger on it...)

I think it's that the arms are too squarish. Possibly too long, but I don't have an official image of DK to compare with.

Yeah, that's good. First, the tie needs to be bigger. Second, the arms are more like
Code:
(  )
 ||
(  )
 ||
 ()
Instead of
Code:
||
||
||
||
()

Fish hook said:
SML89 said:
Cory the Hedgehog said:
Will Donkey and Diddy Kong (SRB2 style) be included in this?
It's DK64! What do you think the answer is gonna be? (Duh!)
Hmm...
oh well, no DK.
XD
Not true!
DK64MM.soc said:
Level 1
Levelname = DK Isles
Nozone = 1
NoSSMusic = 1
That's what's done on the SOC. Funny avatar Shuffle! "Make like Sepwich and go down on me!" That's hilarious!

Might I recommend you dump this project? Game "ports" to SRB2 have been proven time and time again to be a total failure. There is nothing unique or special to this project at all, save the DK character, which, I will admit, looks fairly decent (though it is only just one sprite...), but that could be done separate. Please don't continue.

Dark Warrior said:
Might I recommend you dump this project? Game "ports" to SRB2 have been proven time and time again to be a total failure. There is nothing unique or special to this project at all, save the DK character, which, I will admit, looks fairly decent (though it is only just one sprite...), but that could be done separate. Please don't continue.
Ahem! Do not mock Mod Mania in front of alot of people! I'd tolerate continuing the project!
Mod Mania Rules said:
3. Anyone who mocks Mod Mania will get a warning. If that person mocks us again, they will rceive a Permanent Warning. The 3rd time they will not be aloud to post on any forum of the Mod Mania forums or Mod Mania related topics on any other forum. 4. Once a project is started, it cannot be ended by any one not on Mod Mania. If someone says a project should be closed/ended, their word will spread only to people who agree and the project will continue until it's done. Many mods from Mod Mania end at 8.0 or higher. Unknown Universe will go until 5.0 to make less work have to be done. 5. Do not make a mockery of Mod Mania or post topics on other forums saying we suck. This will absolutely not be tolerated on our Message Boards. The ban you get will be permanent unless it's a joke. (If it's a joke, please put it on the "Joke" forum.
Those are rules 3-5 in the "Must be followed everywhere where you can find Mod Mania members" Catagory. Don't follow them and you will not be able to post on any Mod Mania topics, or to be true post topics related to Mod Mania unless saying sorry.

Kaysakado said:
A permanent warning? Also, if we mock Mod Mania, we're probably not registered in it, so how will you ban us?
It's called banning the IP address if you go on as a guest. Doing so will make me take the IP and ban it. Since I'm the admin I can do that.

Aha! Counterattack!

April Fools Rules said:
1) Don't make crappy wads.
2) Don't make recolors.
3) Don't ever have a differing opinon.
4) No fun allowed.
5) Always obey the admins and moderators

Rule 5 is the most important of all. Do not piss us off
From now on, there will be no warnings. You break a single rule, you're out permanently. You don't like them? Good, we don't like you.
wellhmmmgt0.png

EDIT: I think he was referring to mocking you here.

EDIT2: You have 3 members on your forum, 2 which I suspect are you. IP bannage isn't much of a threat.

SML89 said:
Dark Warrior said:
Ahem! Do not mock Mod Mania in front of alot of people! I'd tolerate continuing the project!

You might want to continue it, but most other people probably don't. Not to mention that it'll only make you look bad in the end, because I can easily foresee this becoming another example of why not to port other games to SRB2.

SML89 said:
Mod Mania Rules said:
3. Anyone who mocks Mod Mania will get a warning. If that person mocks us again, they will rceive a Permanent Warning. The 3rd time they will not be aloud to post on any forum of the Mod Mania forums or Mod Mania related topics on any other forum. 4. Once a project is started, it cannot be ended by any one not on Mod Mania. If someone says a project should be closed/ended, their word will spread only to people who agree and the project will continue until it's done. Many mods from Mod Mania end at 8.0 or higher. Unknown Universe will go until 5.0 to make less work have to be done. 5. Do not make a mockery of Mod Mania or post topics on other forums saying we suck. This will absolutely not be tolerated on our Message Boards. The ban you get will be permanent unless it's a joke. (If it's a joke, please put it on the "Joke" forum.

Those are rules 3-5 in the "Must be followed everywhere where you can find Mod Mania members" Catagory. Don't follow them and you will not be able to post on any Mod Mania topics, or to be true post topics related to Mod Mania unless saying sorry.

Wow! Really? I'm so sorry. I don't know how I'll ever live with myself for providing constructive criticism to you. Whatever shall I do now?

Seriously, can't take criticism? Too bad. It's going to come whether or not you like it. Also, your "warnings" do not phase me, simply because I just don't care about your forum. I have no intention of apologizing, nor do I have any intent to stop posting in "Mod Mania" topics on this forum. Again, don't like it? Too damned bad.

SML89 said:
Kaysakado said:
A permanent warning? Also, if we mock Mod Mania, we're probably not registered in it, so how will you ban us?
It's called banning the IP address if you go on as a guest. Doing so will make me take the IP and ban it. Since I'm the admin I can do that.

Wow, this got me. I swear, I'll kiss your ass whenever you make some sort of project now.

Yes, you can ban my IP. Again and again. Question, though. Do you know my IP? Do you know how to retrieve it? I do not visit your forum, how can you see it? My IP is also dynamic. How do you intend to ban me from your forums? Seriously, that's no threat. I don't, and never will, care if you ban me from your forum. There is nothing there of any particular relevance or interest. Just a "Give me attention!" forum. Amazing.

Also...

Mock: To treat with contempt.

So DW didn't even break your rule, which, incidentally, isn't even on your site!

EDIT: Although in the light of that last post, maybe... but alas, I don't actually care! Which of my IPs would you like to ban? Here you go! 81.98.226.223. Observe as I quake in my boots!

SML98, Respect is earned, not given. You have so far started 2 conversion projects, one has been locked, and the other discouraged. You respond with an air of authority that even the admins here do not use, and superiority and arrogance that truly astounds me, considering the egos of some who I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back