Discussion about the new upcoming "project 2d" for srb2

Status
Not open for further replies.

PupDaNi

Hey-Hey-Hey-MOTHERFU-
So if you don't know there's a new level pack based around the idea for what if STJR never used srb2 on doom engine for 2d

So...I'm willing to open up a conservation about it and what it means for the future of 2d levels. For me I think this means we can make sonic generations(3ds) in srb2 thanks to seeing those parts with the speed booster. So what do you think?

So if you don't know there's a new level pack based around the idea for what if STJR never used srb2 on doom engine for 2d

So...I'm willing to open up a conservation about it and what it means for the future of 2d levels. For me I think this means we can make sonic generations(3ds) in srb2 thanks to seeing those parts with the speed booster. So what do you think?
So in other words: another SRB1 remake? I'm not against it.

Honestly, it would make more sense for this project to be done in a different engine from the Doom engine, like some engine that 2D Sonic fangames are made in, rather than SRB2's built-in 2D mode. It would be much less of a hassle to make levels that way and allow for many features that you simply can't do in SRB2, such as loops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back