Discovery...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he uses the account, I'll force him to change it. If he doesn't use the account, it'll get purged on the next member purge. Either way, he can't use the account, so don't worry about it.

I dunno, but it's not impossible he wants to return under a different alias and surprise us all - which would have failed, since we all know he's here.

You havn't beaten the game and stuck around for the credits, have you, Ritz?

Anyways, Jhonny = Sonikku. Details here

The above said:
Name: Johnny Wallbank
Alias: Sonikku
Famous for: Runs Sonic Team Junior, the guys currently responsible for bringing Sonic Robo Blast 2 to your PC screens.

Okay then...
img_1920.jpg

This means your ultimate destruction. You cannot avoid firing.

Yeah, AJ was right. This is the uh, 'real' Johnny Wallbank. As Sonikku was reserved for such an occasion and I can't be bothered to go through the rigmarole of getting it released, I made a new account. About 15 seconds after I submitted, I realised that the account settings were probably set to 'approve members'. So thus, at first glance, it appeared that I was probably a faker.

Anyway, I just came to clarify a few things in the 'Mr Encyclopedia?' post in the General Discussion forum. I do very occasionally drop in here when I remember, just to see how things are going, but I... just read the other thread already. ;)

--
Johnny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back