discord link?

Ayce Kirboi

maybe im a bit late. i have a raspberry pi 5 now.
I just created a new account today, and i'm trying to get back in the srb2 server. I tried multiple links floating around here and reddit, but some are invalid, and some says "unable to accept invite". Is there a working link?
 
"Invalid invite" is something Discord will display when you have been banned from the server in question. What was your old Discord account name and why did you abandon it?
it was @aycekirboi, and I deleted it because I overreacted in a server. after that, people started messaging me, and that's when things went further. then, I deleted my account, since I was constantly being pinged because of the situation. reminder none of that happened in the SRB2 server.
 
it was @aycekirboi, and I deleted it because I overreacted in a server. after that, people started messaging me, and that's when things went further. then, I deleted my account, since I was constantly being pinged because of the situation. reminder none of that happened in the SRB2 server.
Yes, you were banned.
1710702995495.png

Attempting to create a new account to get around it would be ban evasion. If you want back into the server, you should submit a ban appeal by filling out the appeal form sent to you at the time. Your account has not actually been deleted.
 
Yes, you were banned.View attachment 114688
Attempting to create a new account to get around it would be ban evasion. If you want back into the server, you should submit a ban appeal by filling out the appeal form sent to you at the time. Your account has not actually been deleted.
I was banned in I think 2022, and I've sent 3 ban appeals over the time being. I guess they didn't want me back in, I guess. maybe they didn't notice my ban appeals? I don't know.
edit: I just looked at the picture, it was 2023 lol
 
I was banned in I think 2022, and I've sent 3 ban appeals over the time being. I guess they didn't want me back in, I guess. maybe they didn't notice my ban appeals? I don't know.
edit: I just looked at the picture, it was 2023 lol
They noticed your ban appeals, but you only get one. You aren't allowed to appeal more than once. I don't think you can come back in, sorry.
 
They noticed your ban appeals, but you only get one. You aren't allowed to appeal more than once. I don't think you can come back in, sorry.
that's ok. at least I have the message board.
but, since I nuked my account, do you recommend some servers I can join on discord?
 
that's ok. at least I have the message board.
but, since I nuked my account, do you recommend some servers I can join on discord?
There's always Kart Krew, Mystic Realm Community Edition, Sonic Robo Smash, the Community Server, or to shill for my own server, SRB2 Direct Central.
 
Last edited:
There's always Kart Krew, Mystic Realm Community Edition, Sonic Robo Smash, the Community Server, or to shill for my own server, SRB2 Direct Central.
i was also banned from the server but i never got a ban appeal nor did i really do anything they said i got banned for saying slurs but i think it was cuz of my pronouns i had on my discord profile at the time
 
i was also banned from the server but i never got a ban appeal nor did i really do anything they said i got banned for saying slurs but i think it was cuz of my pronouns i had on my discord profile at the time
Based on your bio and account I can also see that you were underage when you joined the server lol
 
I need help entering the discord server without activating the strongest reading bomb
Cuz no matter what reaction I choose I keep getting strikes and got banned.
Post automatically merged:

Now, There is no way for me cuz I KEPT GETTING BANNED FOR A DAY I CANT GET TROUGH THE STRONGest reading bomb. What should I do?
 
Many people like me have trouble preventing the bomb to activate. I need a hint
Ah. Well, sorry for my rude attitude then, that's my fault. Forgot they had that. It's been a while since I used Discord.
Although, on the other hand, a lot of people HAVE been banned from the server for rude violations.
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back
Top