Disappointment

Disappointment v2

srb20002.png

Post automatically merged:

the sus never ends
:D

btw thats sonc that i got ill send it,maybe lol

After playing this character for a few hours or so earlier today, I'll say this:

Impostor is certainly a unique character that can be fun to play at certain points, but it suffers from a whole bunch of issues.
Namely, certain levels (ACZ in particular) become needlessly difficult due to Impostor's very low running speed. Although some sections are made easier by venting, which increases your movement speed, the speed boost is too much to allow precision platforming of any kind. These flaws make Impostor a character who is both too slow and too fast at the same time.

Another issue is the cooldown timer on Impostor's 2 attack options. The attacks themselves are useful, but in most of the later levels (and boss fights), waiting 20+ seconds to attack again is a bit much.

The biggest issue of all, however, is the absolutely god awful lag this mod brings upon SRB2. Bigger levels (specifically CEZ2, ACZ2 and HHZ) slow SRB2 to a crawl. Single digits, even!

The worst part of it is: You don't even need to be playing as Impostor to get horrendous lag. As long as I have this mod added, playing these levels as any vanilla character in the levels listed above still makes the game lag. (screenshot below)

Overall, Impostor is a character who, while relatively unique and accurate to his game of origin, has a handful of problems (mostly small ones, except the horrible lag) that hold him back quite a lot.

Attachments

• srb20099.png
    srb20099.png
    75.4 KB · Views: 127
Hey dude? when i tried to kill one of the turret things in crater county but it glitched and attacked one of the power up boxes?
it was under the bridge so i have no idea how it could have reached it

Hey dude? when i tried to kill one of the turret things in crater county but it glitched and attacked one of the power up boxes?

it was under the bridge so i have no idea how it could have reached it
I think P_LookForEnemies can look through some fofs and maybe that's why it teleported to to the monitor.

Guys Among Us Can Spindash If You Want To Use Spindash on The Imposter You Gotta Change The Ability In S_Skin CA_SPINDASH

Guys Among Us Imposter Can Spindash Here Is A Tutorial How First: Go To Slade Second: Import The Addon Third: Go To S_SKIN And Change The Ability To CA_SPINDASH Fourth: Play And Use The Addon And Press Spin

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back