Digimon World Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinghov87

Has anyone ever played any of these game? I'm currently trying to beat 2 again for fun. In my opinion the first was the best how you run around with your digimon and stuff. (By the way I don't care if you call me a nerd cuz im 15 and still play digimon)

I never played 3 or 4. I know three looked awful and I never even payedd attention to four. (I mean come on digimon with weapons that they aren't supposed to have) Thank you for not flaming me.

Dude, One was THE best, its still in my top 10 to this day! we never got two here in the Uk, three was poor, it copied pokemon HOW much? the answer: alot. four, its alright, aslong as you have someone else playing with you, I can get anyone so im near the beggining

I only played 1-3. Don't remember much about 3, but I just loved the first one and also enjoyed the second.

If Digimon 4 was with the one where they hold weapons......yes that was bad. I just hate that they won't use there original attacks. They think they might need a weapon just to stop someone. I only liked it for the multiplayer mode and that's it.

ronin sanji said:
I've never played any of them. What are they about?

Your basically like one of the characters in the series (someone who fights with digimon) But they always make it alot more complex (story wise). Did anyone ever notice how much different each game was after the other. One and 2 were NOTHING alike. three was kinda like 2 and 4 crossed the line. *sighs* weapons

The digimon world games story basis is where you play as a digimon ( a human with a digimon in digimon world 1) and the digital world is in danger by some evil force that you do not yet know about until later in the game and you have to try and stop it as you battle your way through digimon of diferent levels like mega level ultimate level etc.

hms said:
Want to know what I do about the problem of digimon world 4 being so hard? :)
Heres why.
1. When you get to the Dry Lands, it's extremley hard to solo. Lucky for me I have a sister.
2.Umm, whats his name again? The Skeleton one. Anyways, he was sorta hard cus of his powerful hits.
3.Well... Um, thats all I know. I still need to finish some caves in Dry lands. But the Train was hard too. xP I would have more, but im too lazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back