Did we just got trolled?

I think we really shouldn't expect much from this DLC, other than being a costume. It really is just to please the fanbase, so it's not canon. I mean, we got frickin' Classic Amy in a modern dress and she plays the same.

I think we really shouldn't expect much from this DLC, other than being a costume. It really is just to please the fanbase, so it's not canon. I mean, we got frickin' Classic Amy in a modern dress and she plays the same.
Yeah, I don't get why people always want more extreme things in Classic Sonic games.

True. I feel like if they put Cream, Sally, or even Mighty and Ray, people would instantly put it in S-Tier.
In full honesty, children wouldn't even know who the heck Mighty & Ray since they are most likely born in 2020s. On that note, the mobile port of Sonic Mania Plus has arrived with Netflix Games, so that's something for them.

In full honesty, children wouldn't even know who the heck Mighty & Ray since they are most likely born in 2020s. On that note, the mobile port of Sonic Mania Plus has arrived with Netflix Games, so that's something for them.
Yeah. But my point is: Shadow won't be in the game. That's that. I'm sorry if that sounds rude, but this is life, not everything will go your way.

That is indeed true. At least we got something with Shadow to promote Sonic X Shadow Generations.
Yeah, just hope they don't go wrong this time.
Post automatically merged:

Not surprised no ones talking about the nice fur details, no offense. But I just think it's a nice detail.
sonicsuperstarsshadow-thumb-jpg-09b150d6c9f38346b683dbdfb58fd83d-jpg.111896

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back