Did we just got trolled?

Idk what to put bruh

Are you my life? cuz i hate ya.
Well, that's...fine, i guess? maybe the closest thing we will get of a classic Shadow for now.
SonicSuperstarsShadow.thumb.jpg.09b150d6c9f38346b683dbdfb58fd83d.jpg

Most probably just so that lore made sense as Sonic Team and Ian Flynn are trying to tie in all this mess. I expected it to happen like this.

Yeah, it was pretty goofy. How3ver it is criminal that an oc got soapshoes while sonic didn't.

Well, that's...fine, i guess? maybe the closest thing we will get of a classic Shadow for now.View attachment 111896
I don't where "we got trolled" come from but literally this is just for the "Year of Shadow" type thing that SEGA doing and if you was expecting Classic Shadow clearly you didn't read that Takashi Iizuka literally said Shadow is not going to be in Superstars and if he was in this game, it will literally make no sense due to lore (and to people that actually wanted Shadow, pls stop being ungraceful and play the Forces Shadow DLC ffs)

I don't where "we got trolled" come from but literally this is just for the "Year of Shadow" type thing that SEGA doing and if you was expecting Classic Shadow clearly you didn't read that Takashi Iizuka literally said Shadow is not going to be in Superstars and if he was in this game, it will literally make no sense due to lore (and to people that actually wanted Shadow, pls stop being ungraceful and play the Forces Shadow DLC ffs)
Besides, how would Shadow even be in SuperStars? Because this game isn't even about time-shenanigans like Gens is, and it wouldn't even be possible for Shadow to get out of the tube since his powers didn't even work until the tube broke.

They're not gonna put Shadow in Superstars because then people would expect to see him in every Classic Sonic thing they release. He is a modern-only character, similar to how Mighty is a classic-only character.
Besides, there are mods that make Shadow be in SuperStars, so why even bother asking? And if your gonna say "BUT IT'S PC ONLY WITH A MOD LOADER!!!111!!11!" then you just gotta wait until you get a PC that can run SuperStars and a Mod Loader.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back