(DEMO)Sonic The Super Cool Adventure EP1

(DEMO)Sonic The Super Cool Adventure EP1 2.6/Demo 3 WIP 2

Greg updated (DEMO)Sonic The Super Cool Adventure with a new update entry:

(DEMO)Sonic The Super Cool Adventure

1-"Backup Bug" fixed.
1-Use the Addon with your file to avoid the "Backup Bug".
Levels: Super Green 1, 2 and 3, Snow Carnival 1, 2 and 3, Desert Toxic 1 and 2.
Look, just a few corrections to the old levels and 4 more levels.
1-Greg = All zones and corrections. 2-Boingozoingo = It helped in some areas and corrections.

Read the rest of this update entry...
Post automatically merged:

I think I'll just update Demo 2 until Demo 3 is released.

And remember, if there are any bugs, let me know.
 
Last edited:
If I released a preview of Super Green 1 Demo 3, would yours likes it?
 
Last edited:
I'm no longer posting updates because I don't see any bugs, but if anyone sees any, please let me know.
 
Greg updated (DEMO)Sonic The Super Cool Adventure with a new update entry:

The Big Update?

Demo 2.2 is now entirely contained within a single .PK3 file.
1-PK3 Now Has Images Of The Zones.
If there are any viruses or anything like that, report them to Boingozoingo, since he's the creator of PK3. Look, don't blame me if he didn't give permission to publish, because PK3 was made to be played, right? (Sorry, don't ban me). I tested it, but didn't find anything, so I'll remove this update if there's a problem.

Read the rest of this update entry...
 
On the 25th, I'll be releasing a Christmas update Demo 2.3. Demo 3 already had a release date, so... I think that's all I wanted to say.
 
Guys, I'm learning how to use SLADE and from now on all (or almost all) PK3s will be made by me and not by others on the team. The Christmas update, Demo 2.3, will be entirely made by me, but of course with help as well. I think I've said it all.
Post automatically merged:

Before anyone asks what stsca is, I'll tell you.
#stsca
s = Sonic
t = The
s = Super
c = Cool
a = Adventure
Post automatically merged:

I think the final version of the mod will be released in 2030, 2040, something like that.
 
Last edited:
Guys, we're finishing up Demo 2.3, the "AMAZING!" Christmas update!
But don't get too excited, it will only be available on the 25th.
 
I'm almost certain the mod will have a custom HUD; here are some images of the HUD. I may still change the HUD, and I will give credit to the Mystic Realm mod for having this HUD.
 

Attachments

  • srb20004.gif
    srb20004.gif
    9.8 MB · Views: 126
  • srb20003.png
    srb20003.png
    48 KB · Views: 106
  • srb20004.png
    srb20004.png
    48.6 KB · Views: 105
  • srb20005.png
    srb20005.png
    85.6 KB · Views: 122
If the hud isn't allowed (Which i doubt ti will be, but enough about me) I have a backup hud
 
Since the WIP of Demo 3 was released, I was already thinking about another Open Test, but with more content in Demo 3, like Snow Carnival 1 to celebrate Demo 1 for some reason, and that's it. I don't know when I'll release the Open Test.
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back
Top