Delete my account

Status
Not open for further replies.
just leave yourself ?????????????

this did not require an entire thread to say "delete my account" when you can literally delete your account BY YOURSELF or you can just log out and not log back in, would be better so you can resolve whatever you're going through and come back when you're ready

I say one more. There's no reason that I wanna leave this community for. At least players here seems polite and friendly, out of any else community. Also Lua scripting give the game a new view where I wanna create so many definitions

I am a new guy
I'm having a fresh start
Post automatically merged:

You wanna Suicide?
Nooooooooooooooo
Post automatically merged:

just leave yourself ?????????????

this did not require an entire thread to say "delete my account" when you can literally delete your account BY YOURSELF or you can just log out and not log back in, would be better so you can resolve whatever you're going through and come back when you're ready
I really fell like you are some perfect Peter in my eyes
I flipping am annoyed at u

dude, I don't think anyone here really cares about you leaving, you haven't even given a reason for leaving so it seems like your just doing it for attention. Delete your account by yourself instead of making an entire thread about it

Staff is unable to remove accounts from the forum but if you'd like they can scrub your account of all personal information. I do also want to ask for no conflicts here as that's unnecessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back