Debug mode in Sonic 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to have Sonic 3 so I remeber how to do it but it is very hard. It depends on what version you are using. For genesis, put in the level select cheat and press A + Start to chose your level. Use C to create items, B to toggle or change items and A to select the item.
For the GCN version on Sonic Mega Collections, enter the levbel select cheat then To get Debug Mode to work, hold B and select a stage with Start.

on mega collection:

UP UP DOWN DOWN UP UP UP UP look for SOUND TEST and hold B button (gamecube) on a level

on genisis:

use sonic 2 for level select on the last number hold A take out sonic 2 put in sonic3 carefully u should have it (not my fault if u broke the game or genisis) (also this is not a good idea) (genisis)

Or, you could play Sonic 3&K, which is much better than plain S3, and go to Angel Island Zone. Find a vine swing-a-ma-bob, jump on and hit in this order, Left, Left, Left, Right, Right, Right, Up, Up, Up. After that, hit Start+A, and go to sound test. Go to Mushroom Hill Zone, and do the same thing, but on one of those rising lift-a-ma-bobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back