Debate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlavoredLoli

Tastefully Twisted
#SRB2fun said:
[21:00] <Crazyhedgehog> Should have gotten a DS.
[21:00]<Lord_Chaos> Eh... It will be outdated when nintendo makes a new Handheld next year.
[21:01] <Lord_Chaos> <.<;
[21:01] <Crazyhedgehog> They won't make another handheld for a while.
[21:01] * FuriousFox has joined #srb2fun
[21:02] <Crazyhedgehog> Hey.
[21:02] * ChanServ sets mode: +o FuriousFox
[21:02] <Crazyhedgehog> How's your christmas?
[21:02]<Lord_Chaos> Now, tell me. what's the point of having three handheld systems that do the same thing crazy?
[21:02] <Lord_Chaos> Crazy*
[21:02] <Lord_Chaos> What's*
[21:02] <Kroze> http://forums.maxconsole.net/showthread.php?t=40885 <-- Holy crap
[21:03] * EvilCowSlayer has joined #srb2fun
[21:03] <EvilCowSlayer> heya all
[21:03] <Crazyhedgehog> Well, the GBC plays GBC games. The GBA plays GBA games, and the DS plays DS games.
[21:03] <Crazyhedgehog> But you never buy a gba or gbc or any games for them.
[21:03] <Lord_Chaos> GBA, GBA SP, and Gameboy Micro. All of which play GB and GBA games.
<Timegap!>
[21:13] <OmegaHedgehog> <Lord_Chaos> GBA, GBA SP, and Gameboy Micro. All of which play GB and GBA games.
[21:13] <OmegaHedgehog> GBM doesn't play anything besides GBA games
[21:15] <Lord_Chaos> Well, It serves the same purpose to play GBA games which seems redundant(sp?).

Lets have a debate.

I only buy one portable a time at these time frames:

Gameboy, Gameboy Color
GBA, Advance SP, GB Micro
DS, DS Lite

If they don't have exclusive games that my systems can't play, they're useless to me. That being said, I should throw away my Gameboy Color some time. I'll keep my GBA though, because the DS can't play Advanced on multiplayer, nor any earlier games, for that matter. Having to sell for a lower price your previous systems for an only slightly better system seems like a ripoff to me, so I don't care for the Lite.

If they do make a new portable soon, I might buy it, but probably not. I'm fine with the Wifi my DS currently gives me, so unless everyone suddenly shifts over, I have no reason to get a newer one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back