Ashura The Hedgehog
Member
I found it and
I DID NOT MAKE IT!!!
i am sorry if i did something wrong
here:http://www.sendspace.com/file/hgt7bs
I DID NOT MAKE IT!!!
i am sorry if i did something wrong
here:http://www.sendspace.com/file/hgt7bs
ree-c said:Anyway, I made the mlti-coloured flames that cause high amounts of framerate lag in netgames when used too frequently. o.o
What do you mean by that?shox said:thats pretty cool. i tried it with the agressive robots soc. makes it harder
I made the original SOC edit back when SOC editing was first invented. Prime stole it from me and ported it to whatever SRB2 version, completely fucking it up as far as I'm concerned. I don't really care either way, but don't say it's all Prime's. :Eree-c said:I think Prime_2/2.0 made this. Correct me if i'm wrong, but did someone say JTE made it?
Anyway, I made the mlti-coloured flames. o.o
Wow that looks awsome and the supervirus is a joke right?mario master said:http://img168.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1stvf7.png
deadlypowers.wad+jte+supervirus=awesome.
Ashura The Hedgehog said:Wow that looks awsome and the supervirus is a joke right?mario master said:http://img168.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1stvf7.png
deadlypowers.wad+jte+supervirus=awesome.