DarkShade

Status
Not open for further replies.

BloodyJoe

Im making a wad thats called DarkShade. I need some help with it though....

DarkShade.png

im gonna need some more sprites so Im gonna need help with it...

True but sum1 is already making 1 so i made a recolor of it. lol! Might as well ask if i could use their sprites huh?

I don't.
Honestly, what's the point of a recolor? I can understand Amy/Shadow/Silver/Mighty, but a fan character? Why?

Oh, and type out words, not "sum1". It looks horrible.

sorry about that. This is my first wad so i decided to just do a recolor just to start off easy. but ill probably make sumthin original like one of my characters that i draw. Ill still do this one though.

Draykon Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:48 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Honestly, it just looks like a black Espio.

Hey Your avatar just looks like a recolor of someone elses avatar so I wouldnt be talkin!

BloodyJoe said:
Draykon Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:48 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Honestly, it just looks like a black Espio.

Hey Your avatar just looks like a recolor of someone elses avatar so I wouldnt be talkin!

Dude, it's a Darkworld version of RgxSuperSonic's avatar, not a recolour.

...Pwnd ^_~

And a recolour of a recolour is bad.

1. My avatar is just a black SuperSonic, because what it is is a darkworld SuperSonic. Darkworld is supposed to be kinda funny, I've done this with tons of avatars.

2. Starting off with a recolor is not a good way to start off WADding.

3. Why not just play as Espio when it comes out, and changing colors to Dark Blue?

*cough*usedpaintforyouravatar*cough*
just pointing tht out. Im making a original one now though. You guys remember glover from the N64?

They had it for Ps1? i though N64 and computer only.... anyways im making a wad for it. Im gonna need some help though. not with the wads but with the testing and all tht. you know glover's ball? i thought he might be able to throw tht instead of rings but i dont no how to do tht.

BloodyJoe said:
They had it for Ps1? i though N64 and computer only.... anyways im making a wad for it. Im gonna need some help though. not with the wads but with the testing and all tht. you know glover's ball? i thought he might be able to throw tht instead of rings but i dont no how to do tht.

Check the mariopack wad. Everyone has their own custom shooting attack there.

*coughMSPaintdosen'thaveelaboratefilterscough*

Anyways, a bouncing ball is a simple missile without nogravity, and with bounceyness.

Hey Draykon, is there a way to make the bouncing ball not slow down stupidly after bouncing on the walls many times, or perhaps destroy it after it bounces enough? Probably not, but I don't like having my weapons hovering at 1 MPH.

Draykon said:
*coughMSPaintdosen'thaveelaboratefilterscough*

Anyways, a bouncing ball is a simple missile without nogravity, and with bounceyness.

I was NOT talking about the SOC thingy for Mario's fireball. The thing I tried to explain is:

Super Mystic me said:
To get your own custom shooting ability, you must have slingitem(in S_SKIN) set to any missile object. To make that missile object a custom missile, simply replace its sprites. Of course you can do some additional SOCcing to it, but....whatever.

I just made it fly so Mario's fireball wouldn't be underpowerd compared to the other bullets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back