Dark City Zone not included in SRB2ME???

Status
Not open for further replies.
SRB2 2.0!? This is the first I've ever heard of this. Is there an announcement of that somewhere?

All I remember reading is that they got the numbers screwed up a long time ago, so they changed 1.1 to 2.0. Someone should be by soon to explain it in full shortly.

No, the version number doesn't matter at all now.
Even if SRB2 2.0 gets released, it will not be the final version since the final version will be 1.1 .

The final version is going to be 1.1 and nothing's gonna change it. Because 1.1 is awesome.

...the final version is going to be v2.1, Sonic Shadow. We can't create a v2.0 and then go back to v1.1. That's illogical.

Just accept the fact that for all intents and purposes, v1.1 has been renamed to v2.0.

Hang on...so it's going to go SRB2 1.09.4, SRB2ME, SRB2 2.0, and then SRB2 2.1?

I must say I didn't expect this. I thought I was seeing hints everywhere that SRB2ME would be the final version. Guess I was wrong.

No, we've stated numerous times in the past that we do not intend for SRB2ME to be the final version. We want to give you a complete game.

I've seen Spazzo host a few days ago in 2.0, I believe. That's the number I saw.

Rob said:
No, we've stated numerous times in the past that we do not intend for SRB2ME to be the final version. We want to give you a complete game.

I guess that means after SRB2ME is released, you will keep working to improve the game, even more until you get a really good fangame, if that is so, keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back