Dango Cup (Oedo Castle Zone)

Dango Cup (Oedo Castle Zone) v22-09

Yokai

Yokai submitted a new resource:

Dango Cup (Oedo Castle Zone) - Yokai's map collection -- hot off the presses!

Hi all! I've recently begun my foray into Kart mapping!

I decided to start a map pack for any miscellaneous kart maps I want to make. I won't give any guarantees that the packs size will grow, but I will keep the naming and philosophy to Kart conventions and make it a pack. As of right now, there's only one map, but if I make more maps I'll add theme here.

Version numbering of pk3 files will look something like v[YEAR]-[MONTH] which will sort them appropriately and prevent running into...

Read more about this resource...

Yokai updated Dango Cup (Oedo Castle Zone) with a new update entry:

Dango Cup v22-08 Release Trailer + Changelogs

VERSION 22-08
This update contains only changes to Oedo Castle Zone, without any new maps. However, changes are substantial.

My focus on this update was correcting some of the issues people had with version 21-12, many of which involve legibility issues but also some course length problems. Additionally, the map scaling has been adjusted (both track size extensions but also map scale changed) and some problematic shortcuts have either been changed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Sorry, I'm kind of new to SRB2 Kart, I'd really love to try this out but it's not working for me, I get this error message. Am I missing something dumb obvious I gotta do first to get it working?

EDIT: Never mind. I’m stupid. I figured it out.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-09-17 at 6.17.36 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-17 at 6.17.36 PM.png
    50.5 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back