• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Dan the hedgehog progress

Exe.dodle

I'm not a exe of darkness AND faker.exe
Hello, this is my srb2 mod and yes, well, it's kind of weird, I don't know, but the truth is that I'm not good at creating sprites or lua skills or that, but I'm barely improving apart from those who haven't used Sonic and his sprites to edit them xddddddddddd well once I publish it I'll leave it in beta version

Data: I am creating this mod alone

Attachments

• srb20013.png
    srb20013.png
    224.8 KB · Views: 129
  • srb20014.png
    srb20014.png
    219.2 KB · Views: 128
  • srb20010.png
    srb20010.png
    228.1 KB · Views: 127
  • srb20011.png
    srb20011.png
    224.6 KB · Views: 117
  • srb20012.png
    srb20012.png
    224.3 KB · Views: 142
In...what way

I'm asking what's his moveset
1. are you interested in helping 2. For now I'm finishing the sprites but I'm trying the skills they show on the wiki but the other moves would be stem throwing and teleportation
Post automatically merged:

Lightning

1. are you interested in helping 2. For now I'm finishing the sprites but I'm trying the skills they show on the wiki but the other moves would be stem throwing and teleportation

1. Did I in any way express interest in helping with your mod

2.Alrighty

Ok if you want I'll send you the link of my discord later and I'll send you the wip of the mod and I thank you for wanting to help
1. Did I in any way express interest in helping with your mod

2.Alrighty

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back